Ford believes that everyone benefits when all businesses are afforded an opportunity to compete in the marketplace.
Need to report to this Customer? CLICK HERE
About Ford Motor Company (Ford)
Ford is an American multinational automaker headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit and currently one of the ten largest auto maters in the world.
Overall goal and goal status are currently not public
Current goal status is not displayed in UniTier portal due to customer specific rules
How are Goals Determined?
- Goal Methodology is based on Percent of Total Purchases
- North American Sales is based on sales from United States & Canada
- Accepted Spend includes verified suppliers only
Tier II Program Reporting Requirements
Ford requires that suppliers who participate in the 2nd Tier Program submit performance reports detailing purchasing data covering spend with the following supplier classifications:
- Minority-owned business (MBE)
- Women-owned business (WBE)
- Veteran-owned business (VET)
Ford accepts the following certifications for diverse suppliers:
- NMSDC and Regional Affiliates (MBE)
- CAMSC (MBE)
- WBENC and Regional Affiliates (WBE)
- WBE Canada (WBE)
- WEConnect International (WBE)
- NVBDC (VET)
- VetBiz (VET)
- SBA (Veterans Only) (VET)
- NGLCC (LGBTQ)
- USBLN (DISABLED)
A copy of the certification is required for your small/diverse suppliers to be considered towards your goal. Tier 1 Suppliers must upload a valid certificate during their reporting if one is not available in the system.
Reports must be submitted quarterly on the following dates:
- Quarter 1 (January 1 - March 31):
- Period opens April 1st
- Reports due by April 30th
- Quarter 2 (April 1 - June 30):
- Period opens July 1st
- Reports due by July 30th
- Quarter 1 reporting period will be reopened in Quarter 2.
- All suppliers will need to report the following additional information
- In Quarter 2, this information must be reported for Quarter 1 and Quarter 2.
- Total Purchases (US + Canada)
- Total Veteran Spend (US + Canada)
- Total WBE Spending (US + Canada)
- Total MBE Spending (US + Canada)
- Quarter 3 (July 1 - September 30):
- Period opens October 1st
- Reports due by October 30th
- Quarter 4 (October 1 - December 31):
- Period opens January 1st
- Reports due by January 30th
*Please access your UniTier account to learn of any changes made to your customer's reporting due dates
Questions about reporting requirements? CONTACT US