At FCA, we believe that encouraging diversity throughout our extended enterprise is not only the right thing to do, but it breeds innovation, mutual respect and openness, and is vital to our sustainability as a company.
Need to report to this Customer? CLICK HERE
About Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
FCA is an Italian/American corporation and currently one of the ten largest auto maters in the world. (wikipedia)
- Overall goal and goal status is not made public
- Current goal status is not displayed in UniTier portal due to customer specific rules
How are Goals Determined?
- Goal Methodology is based on Percent of APV / Payments Received
- North American Sales is based on sales from United States & Canada
- Accepted Spend includes verified suppliers only
Tier II Program Reporting Requirements
FCA requires that suppliers who participate in the 2nd Tier Program submit performance reports detailing purchasing data covering spend with the following supplier classifications:
- Minority-owned business (MBE)
- Women-owned business (WBE)
- Veteran-owned business (VET)
FCA accepts the following certifications for diverse suppliers:
- NMSDC and Regional Affiliates (MBE)
- CAMSC (MBE)
- WBENC (WBE)
- WBE Canada (WBE)
- NVBDC (VET)
A copy of the certification is required for your small/diverse suppliers to be considered towards your goal. Tier 1 Suppliers must upload a valid certificate during their reporting if one is not available in the system.
Reports must be submitted monthly. Report period 's open the first of every month and close by the 20th of each month.
*Please access your UniTier account to learn of any changes made to your customer's reporting due dates
IMPORTANT: For March, please report your total Quarter 1 information. Beginning April, please submit monthly totals.
Questions about reporting requirements? CONTACT US