Paramount Supplier Diversity program is focused on increasing and strengthening partnerships with diverse suppliers, which include minority, women, LGBT, veteran, and disability-owned businesses that are considered to compete for contract opportunities within our supply chain.
Paramount (formerly ViacomCBS) is committed to supplier diversity. Strengthening the diversity of our suppliers is a strategic goal and vital for the economic viability of communities where we live, work, and do business. Our Supplier Diversity Program is designed to make purchasing practices more inclusive and maximize participation of qualified diverse suppliers.
Tier II Program Reporting Requirements
Paramount embraces global diversity and inclusion in all forms - both on and off screen. This includes striving for diversity in our programming across our employee base and within our supply chain.
The Paramount Supplier Diversity Program includes vendors that are 51% owned, operated, and managed by one or more of the following:
- Minority-owned business (MBE)
Asian-Indian, Asian-Pacific, Black, Hispanic, Native American
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Women-owned business (WBE)
- Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans-owned Business Enterprise (LGBT)
- Disability-owned Business Enterprise (DISABLED)
- Veteran-owned Business Enterprises (VET)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-owned Business Enterprise (SDVET)
- Historically underutilized zones (HUBZone)
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU)
- Self-Certified Service-Disabled Business (SC-SDB)
We thank you for your support in our diversity efforts. Note that we report Tier 2 one quarter in arrears.
Reports must be submitted quarterly on the following dates:
- Quarter 1 (October 1 - December 31):
- Period opens January 1st
- Reports due by January 30th
- Quarter 2 (January 1 - March 31):
- Period opens April 1st
- Reports due by April 30th
- Quarter 3 (April 1 - June 30):
- Period opens July 1st
- Reports due by July 30th
- Quarter 4 (July 1 - September 30):
- Period opens October 1st
- Reports due by October 30th
If you have any questions on Paramount’s Supplier Diversity Program, including our Tier 2 program, please contact Paramount Supplier Diversity team at SupplierDiversity@viacomcbs.com or click here to visit our Supplier Diversity website.
*Please access your UniTier account to learn of any changes made to your customer's reporting due dates