Here at Kraft Heinz, we demand diversity. We're committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees, our partners, our customers, and our consumers, knowing that diverse backgrounds and perspectives make us a stronger, more interesting and more innovative company.
About Kraft Heinz
One of the largest food and beverage companies in the world. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go.
Tier II Program Reporting Requirements
Kraft Heinz requires that suppliers who participate in the 2nd Tier Program submit performance reports detailing purchasing data covering spend with the following supplier classifications.
- Minority-owned Business (MBE)
- Woman-owned Business (WBE)
- Veteran-Owned Business (VET) New
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender owned business (LGBT) New
Reports must be submitted quarterly on the following dates:
- Quarter 1 (January 1 - March 31):
- Period opens April 1st
- Reports due by April 30th
- Quarter 2 (April 1 - June 30):
- Period opens July 1st
- Reports due by July 30th
- Quarter 3 (July 1 - September 30):
- Period opens October 1st
- Reports due by October 30th
- Quarter 4 (October 1 - December 31):
- Period opens January 1st
- Reports due by January 30th
*Please access your UniTier account to learn of any changes made to your customer's reporting due dates