We believe our supplier base should reflect the people and communities we serve.
That’s why we launched our Supplier Diversity program in October 2016 to help diverse suppliers do business with Facebook and with the people and communities that Facebook connects.
Our vision is to transform the way diverse suppliers connect to customers, each other, and the tools and resources to grow.
The Facebook company builds technologies that give people the power to connect with friends and family, find communities and grow businesses. Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Tier II Program Reporting Requirements
Facebook requires that suppliers who participate in the Tier 2 Program submit performance reports detailing purchasing data covering spend with the following supplier classifications:
- Minority-Owned (MBE)
- Woman-Owned (WBE)
- Veteran-Owned (VET)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ)
- Disabled Business (DISABLED)
Reports must be submitted quarterly on the following dates:
- Quarter 1 (January 1 - March 31):
- Period opens April 1st
- Reports due by April 30th
- Quarter 2 (April 1 - June 30):
- Period opens July 1st
- Reports due by July 30th
- Quarter 3 (July 1 - September 30):
- Period opens October 1st
- Reports due by October 30th
- Quarter 4 (October 1 - December 31):
- Period opens January 1st
- Reports due by January 30th
*Please access your UniTier account to learn of any changes made to your customer's reporting due dates