CenterPoint recognize the economic importance of diverse suppliers such as minority-owned, women-owned, and veteran- owned and all categories of small business concerns to the economies of the nation, the state and the communities it serves, as well as the corporation itself.
We seek opportunities to assist in the development and competitiveness of diverse business enterprises through instruction, mentoring, and other outreach activities, such as the following:
About CenterPoint Energy
Delivering energy, service and value drives our strategy and performance. We have an unwavering commitment to safely and reliably deliver electricity and natural gas to millions of people.
Tier II Program Reporting Requirements
CenterPoint Energy requires that suppliers who participate in the 2nd Tier Program submit performance reports detailing purchasing data covering spend with the following supplier classifications:
- Minority-owned Business (MBE)
- Woman-owned Business (WBE)
- Veteran-Owned Business (VET)
- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVET)
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender owned business (LGBT)
- Disabled-Owned Business (DISABLED)
- Small Business (SMALL)
- Small Disadvantage Business (SDB)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- 8(A) Small Business (8A)
- ABILITY ONE
Reports Reports must be submitted Monthly.
Reporting period's open the first of every month and close by the 30th of each month.
*Please access your UniTier account to learn of any changes made to your customer's reporting due dates