Here at AmerisourceBergen, we demand diversity. We're committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees, our partners, our customers, and our consumers, knowing that diverse backgrounds and perspectives make us a stronger, more interesting and more innovative company.
AmerisourceBergen Corporation is an American drug wholesale company that was formed by the merger of Bergen Brunswig and AmeriSource in 2001. AmerisourceBergen fosters a positive impact on healthcare around the world by advancing the development and delivery of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products.
AmerisourceBergen requires each of its suppliers to meet the highest standards for all goods and services. Our requirements include a commitment to rigorous quality assurance. In addition, suppliers must be committed, as we are, to ensuring the highest standards of social responsibility.
The ideal suppliers are those who understand our culture and expectations. We value suppliers who take the time to learn about and understand our business and who look for ways to add value. These suppliers know the importance of making and meeting commitments and delivering the highest quality goods and services.
Our business environment is competitive and fast‑paced. Our suppliers must understand this dynamic and be agile and flexible in responding to changing business conditions. Above all, AmerisourceBergen values innovation. We appreciate suppliers who truly understand and share in our challenges, and who help us find the best possible solutions.
Tier II Program Reporting Requirements
AmerisourceBergen requires that suppliers who participate in the 2nd Tier Program submit performance reports detailing purchasing data covering spend with the following supplier classifications:
- Minority-owned Business (MBE)
- Woman-owned Business (WBE)
- Veteran-Owned Business (VET)
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender owned business (LGBTQ)
- Disability-owned Business Enterprise (DISABLED)
- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVET)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE)
- Small Business (SMALL)
- Historically underutilized zones (HUBZone)
- Self-Certified Service-Disabled Business (SC-SDB)
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU)
- Alaska Native Corporations (ANC)
- Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Small Business Association Business Development Program (SBA-8A)
- Airport Concession Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE)
Reports must be submitted quarterly on the following dates:
- Quarter 1 (October 1 - December 31):
- Period opens January 1st
- Reports due by January 30th
- Quarter 2 (January 1 - March 31):
- Period opens April 1st
- Reports due by April 30th
- Quarter 3 (April 1 - June 30):
- Period opens July 1st
- Reports due by July 30th
- Quarter 4 (July 1 - September 30):
- Period opens October 1st
- Reports due by October 30th
*Please access your UniTier account to learn of any changes made to your customer's reporting due dates